The current leadership/management team invites interested applicants to serve on the Ecosystem Advisory Committee (EAC) which will be tasked with co-designing the future of the SLECoP and will be made up of volunteer members of ecosystems who comprise the Community of Practice.
TIES will staff and facilitate the EAC and work collaboratively with committee members to design a workable system that gives important voice and leadership to ecosystems in the overall operations of the SLECoP.
Expectations for Serving on the EAC
We seek a diverse and inclusive group of Ecosystem members with a willingness to lend time, thought partnership, and innovative leadership to the process of designing the future SLECoP.
The time commitment will likely require up to 10 hours per month through December of 2019, with exact details determined by the EAC members themselves.
Specifically, members of the EAC will be asked to:
- Co-design with TIES the vision for the next iteration and blueprint of the SLECoP that builds on the founding vision and design principles, including the operating guidelines for the Ecosystem Advisory Committee; the services offered in the SLECoP; funding models for sustainability, and future and sustained membership;
- Read background material distributed periodically;
- Participate in monthly 60-minute conference calls and/or Zoom sessions;
- Participate in individual or small-group tasks as determined by the EAC and with discrete deliverable deadlines; and
- Participate in a meeting from 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, and a meeting from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Wednesday, April 3, 2019, in New Orleans (travel and accommodations provided) at the SLECoP event to determine key benchmarks and timelines.
Plan for Sustainability Materials
For questions on the Ecosystem Advisory Committee, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.