Have an outstanding practice, model or program that you want to share with the National Community of Practice? Have a great success or challenge that you would like to share with your peers?
Present at the upcoming Spring 2018 National Community of Practice Convening at an E2E Session
All Submissions due by January 15, 2018
Session Selection Notification by February 1, 2018
We are seeking submissions from ALL communities including those who have not previously presented at a National Community of Practice Convening and/or have novel, engaging practices with the potential to significantly impact each other’s work.
We are requesting submissions for:
- Presentations on outstanding practices, models and programs
- “Stories from the Field”
Based on feedback from your peers, the following are the criteria deemed most important and therefore are the basis for the selection process for the E2E (Ecosystem to Ecosystem) Sessions at the upcoming National Community of Practice Convening. Please ensure your submission addresses one or more of the following:
- Demonstrate actionable implementation-ready tools and strategies that Ecosystems can deploy in short period of time;
- Take a dynamic or novel presentation approach (think outside of the box or PowerPoint);
- Present a thoughtful “Stories from the Field” that will provide insight on a structural, sustainable or demographic specific challenge other Ecosystems might be facing;
- Directly address the topics of workforce and career pathways; and/or
- Include participation of multiple Ecosystems around a specific topic/stories from the field which present different approaches to a common problem
**Note: Before you submit your E2E submission please make sure you have spoken to your Ecosystem partners and you are eligible to attend the Spring 2018 National Community of Practice Convening. You may also want to wait to plan any travel until the selection notifications have been announced (February 1, 2018).