3 years, 10 months ago Veronica GonzalesKeymaster
Happy Friday STEM Learning Ecosystems,
Weekly updates include:
- September 15, 2017 Education Report has been added to the Policy Practice Group shared folder here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oiOeWLq-CpREhPRlpMNFRnSnM/view?usp=sharing If you would like to stay updated with weekly policy reports please subscribe to the Policy Practice Group on our internal site. Instructions to navigate the site can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLSeEPKAqdA&t=68s
- Announcement from Broadcom Foundation:
The LA Times and HOY published their article on “Coding as a Superpower!” today! An estimated 3 million will see it. It will also be circulated at Hispanic-related conferences – see link below. We will also socialize our young women/ coding message!
• Portada Multicultural Marketing and Media Conference (350 copies—NYC)
• National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Conference and Summit (3,800 copies—Dallas, TX)
• Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Hispanic Heritage Week Events (1,000+ copies—Washington D.C.)
• NewBay Media Hispanic TV Summit (500+ copies—NYC)
• National Council of La Raza Workforce Forum (300+ copies—Las Vegas)
- Report: Creating a Unified Community of Support: Increasing Success for Underrepresented Students in STEM
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.