2 years, 11 months ago Veronica GonzalesKeymaster
Bay Area STEM Ecosystem partner, Genentech is hosting a webinar on mentoring on Tue, May 22, 2018 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Find webinar details and registration link below:
Webinar: Research-informed Recommendations for STEM Mentoring Programs
MENTOR’s May 2018 IMPACT webinar will feature research-informed recommendations for mentoring programs with a science, technology, engineering and/or math focus. We will be previewing our latest supplement to the Elements of Effective Practice focused on STEM mentoring,
highlighting examples of research-to-practice from some of the leading STEM mentoring programs across the country. There will be plenty of time for Q&A as well. Sign up below.
Tue, May 22, 2018 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
The webinar will feature the following speakers…
• Daniel Horgan, Senior Director of Corporate Engagement at MENTOR
• Mike Garringer, Director of Knowledge Management at MENTOR
• Ragnar von Schiber, Associate Director of Corporate Citizenship & Engagement at Genentech
• Michael Kennedy, Director and Research Professor at the Science in Society Research Center at Northwestern University
• Katie Cubina, Senior Vice President of Mission Programs at the Sea Research Foundation
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.