2 years, 4 months ago STEM Learning EcosystemKeymaster
From our friends at the Raspberry Pi Foundation:
Hi STEM Ecosystems,
Coolest Projects USA is a free, world-leading showcase for young people who create with technology. It gives young people from around the world the chance to showcase the great ideas they have created with technology. Coolest Projects inspires and rewards innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship, and technology skills among youth 7-18.
At Coolest Projects, young makers share their projects with fellow creators and the public, and they explore each others’ work. There is still time to get involved in the 2019 Coolest Projects event. Here are the deets!
· Coolest Projects USA returns to the Discovery Cube Orange County in Santa Ana, California, on Saturday, March 23, 2019
· Participation is free and youth from all around the US can enter to participate
· Travel Stipends are available for traveling youth who have submitted a project
· All projects are encouraged, no matter the level of skill, stage of development, programming language, or hardware; works-in-progress are welcome
We want all your young people who make things with technology to attend! To participate, they simply need to register their project ideas on the Coolest Projects website.
To help you inspire your young people and teach them how to create a tech project, we are providing free resources including a special Coolest Projects Presentation, Flyers, Posters, a ‘How to Build a Project’ Workbook.
· The deadline for idea registration is March 1
· The deadline for stipend applications is also March 1
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.