3 years, 11 months ago Michelle FreemanKeymaster
LEAD STEM is a unique leadership development experience tailored for National STEM Learning Ecosystem leaders and emerging leaders that uses best practices and promising innovations from top leadership training to create a new generation of individuals who have vested interests in advancing STEM and its core principles throughout the US.
The application process includes three phases: (1) Interest Form (pre-application); (2) Application; and (3) Interviews (web-based). All interested applicants must complete all phases in order to be considered for the program. See the attached overview for more information.
Who Should Apply?
We are seeking leaders and emerging leaders from within STEM Learning Ecosystems. We ask that there only be one candidate per STEM Learning Ecosystem apply for this first cohort and that candidates are themselves the ecosystem leader or have the support of the ecosystem leader.
- Interest Forms Due: 5:00pm ET; Friday, May 19, 2017
- Applications Due: June 16, 2017
- Interview Notification: June 23, 2017
- Selection Notification: July 7, 2017
- Program Begins: September 2017
- Program Concludes: August 2018
All completed Interest Forms will be reviewed by a committee made up of core partners. The Interest Form is comprised of seven brief questions, designed to help us learn about your current leadership development needs and aspirations. You can indicate your interest in participating in LEAD STEM via this Interest Form between now and 5:00pm ET on Friday, May 19, 2017.
Want to Learn More?
Attend one of the LEAD STEM Informational Webmeetings:
- Monday May 8 @ 1 p.m. ET/11 a.m. MT/10 a.m. PT; Use this link to join the meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/784854157
- Monday May 15 @ 3 p.m. ET/1 p.m. MT/12 p.m. PT; Use the link to join the meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/529367245
- Friday May 19 @ 12 p.m. ET/10 a.m. MT/9 a.m. PT; Use the link to join the meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/471536941
Download the LEAD STEM one-pager for program information. You can also visit http://community.stemecosystems.org/practice-groups/stem-leadership-institute/ or more information.
For questions, please contact Angela Baber at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 272-0285.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.