2 years, 7 months ago Veronica GonzalesKeymaster
Polling all Ecosystems – are your communities submitting to present at the NSTA 2019-2020 conferences (see details below)? Would you like to discuss and coordinate proposals amongst your colleagues in the Community of Practice? Let us know!
Please email Veronica Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest in submitting a proposal. Thank you!
Share Your Good Ideas!
Don’t delay—submit a session proposal for
NSTA’s 2019–2020 conferences!
September 14, 2018
Share your know-how and good ideas…submit a proposal for one of the following conferences:
- 8th Annual STEM Forum & Expo, hosted by NSTA…in San Francisco (July 24–26, 2019)
- Salt Lake City Area Conference (October 24–26, 2019)
- Cincinnati Area Conference (November 14–16, 2019)
- Seattle Area Conference (December 12–14, 2019)
- Boston National Conference (April 2–5, 2020)
The deadlines for submissions are:
- December 3, 2018 … for STEM Forum
- January 15, 2019 … for Salt Lake City, Cincinnati, and Seattle
- April 15, 2019 … for Boston
Please note that this information is for teacher sessions only. If you wish to submit an exhibitor workshop for one of the above conferences, please visit our Exhibitor Workshops page. We will begin accepting exhibitor workshops for these conferences in January.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.