1 year, 4 months ago Veronica GonzalesKeymaster
See more information about submissions for COOLEST PROJECTS 2020 below:
PROJECT REGISTRATION FOR COOLEST PROJECTS 2020 IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! That’s right, we are now accepting project submissions from all creators aged 18 and under who are excited about presenting at Coolest Projects USA 2020 on March 7, 2020 at the Discovery Cube Orange County in Santa Ana, CA.
Invite your students to attend “the exhibition with a little competition”, where we bring together the innovators, engineers, and programmers of the future — basically all of the COOLEST kids from around the country — to showcase what they have made with code! Coolest Projects is a fun and free event where young creators can share their projects, from beginner to advanced!
In just a few short months, you and your students could be attending the world’s leading technology fair for young people in sunny Santa Ana! It’s a celebration that’s fully focused on the students and all of the COOL things that they’re creating with tech. We can’t wait!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Creators can submit a project that they have made or are in the process of making, so long as it involves technology. Projects do NOT have to be finished in order to be eligible to enter.
- Projects are submitted in 1 of 5 categories: Visual programming, Web, Games, Mobile apps, and Hardware.
- Early registration ends on Friday, January 31, 2020. Students can register by this deadline to find out early if their project has been accepted.
- The last day to register to attend Coolest Projects USA 2020 isSunday, February 16, 2020.
- Travel stipends are available to support young people in traveling to the event. Find out more about travel stipends on our website.
For our friends who don’t plan on presenting a project, but would love to participate in the COOLEST event of the year, a limited amount of general admission tickets are also available today! Join us to find out more about the amazing advances that young people all over the world are making through coding and technology.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.